View Single Post
Old September 2nd, 2011, 11:54 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via Skype™ to andruir

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetocruize333 View Post
Hi I am retired and love to cruize have done several with famiy and now a few on my own I am starting to think maybe a cabin mate to share costs and maybe to do excursions dinner cards blackjack whatever with or not depending on each of our needs. I am not looking for romance Been there done that have 2 wonderful daughters I love to pieces..I want to cruize everywhere and my goal for now is to cruize up to 1 of every 3 days. I am game for anywhere and my time is my own prefer Feb and then apr/May
I am currently booked on 3 7 days Rome to Rome Oct 9/16/23 and Oct 30th Barcelona to Fort Lauderdale all RCCL Also tentav booked on Princess hawaii LA return Jan 18 for 14 days and a very exciting Princess Apr 26 for 27days fort Laud to Copenhagen. I am very flexible. I believe in mutual respect,courtesy and honesty. I am a SWM 56 yr old Canadian eh......male female race color creed i am open to everyone I like meeting new people and always go to the anytime dinner seating do some excursions sometimes ship sometimes private sometimes I like my quiet time not a big drinker or a big partier Love to play Blackjack and snorkel whenever I can. Several recent posts interest me but thought it best to write this note and let you decide if you thinkwe might get along. I am comfortable with most people probably best with male or female 45 to 75 again I am not looking for romance only someone to chuckle with.. Thanks for reading..... Rod pm me if you would like to chat
Travel Buddy

I am 51 yo Brazilian male. I love to travel. Looking for a travel buddy. I read your message. If you want to chat and see we can share the cost on a cruise let me know. My email andruir@yahoo.com and andruir@gmail.com. You can also send me a message on FaceBook "Rui Andrade" Utah.