View Single Post
Old September 4th, 2011, 04:25 PM
Familiar Face

Default Nov 8 Coral Princess 14 days Panama Canal with Full Transit From Ft. Lauderdale to Lo

Nov 8 Coral Princess 14 days Panama Canal with Full Transit From Ft. Lauderdale to Los Angeles

Never have done a Panama Canal cruise but this one looks like fun. It looks like there will be a lot of sea days which I will fill with reading and other activities I am a straight SWM, I have been on several cruises and tend to spend most of my time outside of the room and primarily utilize the cabin to sleep and change clothes. I don't really care if the person is a M or F as long as they are respectful that they are sharing a room. Previous cruises were successful because we respected each others space and honored the parameters set prior to the cruise and all went very smoothly. We can do as much together or as little together as we agree to. I will answer any appropriate questions you may have and I thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to meeting a cruisemate for this cruise. Contact through email/phone can be utilized to iron out details. Email address is lionfishkiller@gmail.
Sponsored Links