View Single Post
Old September 5th, 2011, 07:35 PM
Familiar Face

Default I too am for single rates

I have been on 12 cruises with Carnival and 4 with NCL and 1 with MSC I prefer Carnival, but I would book more if I could go single rate if it was a bit more reasonable, its very hard to get family and friends to go with me due to time restraints and work and school schedules Many times I had the chance to get away but could not afford the double rates. including airfares and all the xtra $$ to get to the ports its bad enough airlines are killing us with baggage fees. Parking at ports if you drive in and all the extra monies you have to dole out before you even get on board, then all the extra fees, drinks, photos, Bingo which is out of control on the price,
NCL has a good idea with the new epic but they to are a bit expensive for single rate. Maybe if Carnival could be a match maker for double cabins. since they will not come down on the single rates or give repeat cruisers who are single a nice discount after a 10 cruise min. 15 cruise min. 20 cruise min. I have priced many inclusive resorts compare to cruiselines and they are alot less inexpensive, but I am a avid cruiser and love to travel that way just wish I could afford to go alone!!!