View Single Post
Old September 8th, 2011, 09:01 AM
Familiar Face

Exclamation 2012 March RCCL Cruise Roomate

Looking for someone to share a room & split cost for a particular cruise!!! If your interested send me a message or e-mail (Breshiki@gmail.com). Be sure to make your e-mail subject obvious or it may get deleted by accident.

Royal Caribbean 7 Night Western Caribbean Cruise
Ship Name: Freedom Of The Seas
Departure Date: March 4, 2012
Departure Port: Port Canaveral, Florida
Ports of Call: Port Canaveral, Florida; Labadee, Haiti; Falmouth, Jamaica; George Town, Grand Cayman; Cozumel, Mexico; Port Canaveral, Florida

Interior Rooms: $700

ABOUT ME:
I'm a young & easy going white female (not a huge party animal), non-smoker & no pets. I belive in mutual respect & courtesy and simple ask the same from anyone else. I will mostly be about on the ship or on excursions, so you may not see much of me. Feel free to join me, or convince me to other activities on the ship!

Preference:
Any age is fine by me as long as your not crazy and a drunk party animal. Female preferred, but any guy that can mind his manners is welcome to come.