View Single Post
Old September 21st, 2011, 12:58 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Seeking cruisemate to go Pacific Mexico from Calif. in Oct.

For a variety of reasons, I have an opportunity for a vacation by myself this fall (take it or no vacation in 2011 and wait till summer 2012). I can take either Carnival or Holland America. Iím looking for a cruisemate to keep spending reasonable. My schedule is flexible and I havenít booked any yet.

(1) Carnival Splendor from Long Beach (7 nights, Sun-Sun): Inside cabin about $500 tax included, visiting Cabo san Lucas (2 days) and Puerto Vallarta. I heard Carnival is more ďvibrantĒ than other cruise lines.

(2) HAL Zaandan from San Diego (11 nights, Oct. 12-23 only): Visiting 6 top places (good deal if destination is important to you), about $850 total.

Iím 60, Asian, professional (was a foreign graduate student from Far East decades ago). Iím a clean, friendly and considerate person with above-average appearance. I donít smoke, donít drink, donít party much, have no plan to bring people back to cabin and wonít bring lots of luggage with me. However, your rights to do these things will be fully respected. Your age or gender is not important. If you are a M, fine-we are equal. If you are a F, fine too (Iíll be happy to follow the rules you come up with). I can be quiet or talkative (if you like jokes or sharing your travel experience)-itís up to you. We can do things together or apart-itís up to you. My purpose of the cruise is to relax and, of course, to eat. I plan to lose a few pounds before embarkation and EAT it back while cruising.

If you think you can share costs with me, please respond with any questions. Thanks.
Sponsored Links