View Single Post
Old September 25th, 2011, 07:05 AM
Admiral

Default Salute to Sunday!

Morning Mates, from a dull and foggy Pictou County. Yesterday around noon a ginat fog rolled in and it's still hanging around. Dull, wet weather is the order for this weekend, but at least it's still relatively warm (17C or 62F).

I'm up early again, off to volunteer for the Y at a community event to raise awareness and funds for a new "Wellness Centre" being built. The new centre will include the YMCA, and a large childcare centre where I hope to be working by this time next year, so I'll do what I can to help out.
I did mange to get the afternoon off from the other volunteer job, so I can get some housework and other stuff done. Sometimes there's just not enough hours in the day!

By the way, if you are in the Buffalo WNED PBS area, did you happen to catch the Justin Hines "Days to Recall" music special on PBS last night?
I've seen it before (at 4 a.m.!) on another PBS station, and it is WONDERFUL! Justin is my favourite artist and he is now finally breaking into the US market after wowing Canada and the world for almost 5 years.
Check your local PBS stations for repeats of this fantastic show!

Enjoy your Sunday everyone, and Todd, what's for dinner tonight?

donna