View Single Post
Old October 2nd, 2011, 12:33 PM
Captain

Smile

My wife and I have been to Seattle a couple of times. Theres plenty to do In Seattle for a couple of days.Theres of course the Space Needle you can have dinner at the top in the rotatimg resturaunt. That will cost you about fifty bucks a plate but its worth doing it a least once. Theres Pikes market thats a must see. Theres the underground city tour. You can take a tour of the city which we found extremly interesting. We never knew that they had a big fire in Seattle and ended up pushing part of a mountain over the burned out city. Theres the Jimie Hendrix muesum ,fishermans wharf. plus a lot of other stuff worth a couple days IMHO, NOw Bellinghan I have not seen much to do there just a typical small town they have a shopping mall you could probaly go charter fishing if you like that kind of stuff.If it was me I think I would spend some extra cash And spend a couple of extra days in Seattle before the cruise. And just fly in and out of seattle.Oh buy the way you wont have any problem finding a place to have coffe there is a star bucks just about on every cornor Have a nice cruise. And enjoy youe vaction. We found less expence motel within walking distance of down,Oh just a word to the wise if you are going to be there on a weekend you might might to check out if there is a football game in Seattle(the seattle seahawks) that weekend and make sure you have reservations for a motel they all fill up around the down town area.