View Single Post
Old October 6th, 2011, 03:51 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Cruznut2 Send a message via Yahoo to Cruznut2

Quote:
Originally Posted by skymaster View Post
I too, have sailed "Dream" twice, and NEVER noticed the smell, at all. I can't imagine how the OP can say the food in the dining room was bad, when he/she only ate there once. We found the food in the dining room to be very good, and yes, there were exceptions, but overall, very good. Yep, there are lots and lots of people aboard, but with a little planning you can avoid the lines. I too think the BIG shows are geared to the younger set. I couldn't care less about "break dancing", and probably won't go see that show again, or stand around in the atrium to watch them roll around on the floor there. I'd book "Dream" again in a heartbeat. I personally, think that "Dream" was a far better cruise than the last "Princess" cruise I took. (Ruby Princess) That cruise certainly wasn't up to what I've always considered the "Princess Standard". I won't book that cruise again,,,unless it's an absolute "give away".

"SKY"
Sky, I am glad you are saying you liked Dream. I am booked on her for Next September in my first ever aft facing balcony cabin. Over all I have heard more good than bad about this ship.

Laura
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“
---Mark Twain