View Single Post
Old October 17th, 2011, 02:35 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Send a message via Yahoo to Susie4
Default Jan 14 or Jan 21 Carnival Dream, Port Canaveral

I am a 38 year old non-smoking female who likes to cruise on the FUN SHIPs! Unfortunately, none of my friends have schedules as flexible as mine so they can only make a small portion of the cruises that I like to take.

Open to male or female cabinmate -- but men, just know this is a *cabin share* request only. I am not looking for a week long date. (that's too much commitment for a girl like me!)

I am fun and I like to go on these ships to have a good time. I do like some active shore excursions and I like some beach days and I love some pool games (I am ALL ABOUT a ship on stick!!) and I do like to do some dancing, too!

I'm flexible as to the Jan 14 or Jan 21 sailing of the Carnival Dream -- I've done both itineraries (or similar) but I have yet to be on this ship and I was just in port and on the ocean beside it most of last week and now I am dying to go on it. I'm also flexible as to inside/outside/balcony cabin. I have never actually sailed with an inside cabin but I spend so little time there that I don't really know why it would be a problem.

Let me hear from you if you're interested.
Sponsored Links