View Single Post
Old October 21st, 2011, 12:07 AM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottsvb View Post
I'm wanting to go on a 5-7 night Cruise out of Florida in January. I'm looking for someone that wants to do the same. I actually prefer Female cause I know guys can be loud, smell, snore and you know, I don't want to be raped.. lol. Funny but probably true. I'm in my mid-late 30s and look younger and looking for a female under 40 that is NORMAL and prefer non-smoker but I don't care if you smoke as long as it's not in the room. Picky? nah not really. Just I'm a normal guy looking for cruise with someone to cut down on the price for the cabin. Not looking for sex or dating that person but I do prefer you have facebook so we see if the other isn't a crazy person.. lets be real, we do want to see what the other looks like before we just get a room with them for 5-7 nights.
I don't smoke.. I drink socially, I like to have a good time and do things on board the ship.. I love the beach and hit the beach on each island. I like to hit the towns also and shop at times.
So I'm pretty normal, just a guy who's looking for a female roomate that is wanting to go on a cruise in Jan who also wants to split the cost of the cabin compared to buying a full cabin. I've been single for a few months and my friends are married or don't like cruising.. that's why I'm on here looking.

So if your interested..contact me here...that's step 1.. step 2 would be us agreeing on same cruise ship and time.. step 3 would be facebook or twitter so we can see if we are both normal (you dont have to be a good looking person.. just normal and same here) and finally step 4 would be us going ahead and getting this booked. So who is out there that wants to go to the carribean from a Florida port? 5 or 7 day? Contact me! Scott
I've already booked an Interior "Spa" stateroom on the Carnival Dream for Jan 14. It sails out of Port Canaveral for 7 nights. I am looking to share the room so that I don't have to pay the entire fare myself. The "Spa" means that spa membership is included in the price, which is $650 per person including taxes but before tip. I am a 29 yr old single white male from Las Vegas. I don't spend much time in the room, and am not looking for someone to hang out with, it's really just about sharing a room to cut costs. E-mail is vegas_NW1982@yahoo.com.