View Single Post
Old October 24th, 2011, 08:30 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna
Default Allure of the Seas cruise...

Just returned from Allure yesterday, and all I can say is, WOW...What an absolutely wonderful cruise. The shows are outstanding and the crew and staff are top notch.

Will be putting together a review and uploading pics this week.

I was able to get a peek at Antonio, Selma and even J. Lo were onboard last Sunday for the premier of Puss N Boots, which was a really cute 3D movie comming out in a few weeks.

Always a "hot" topic, food onboard, we found to be excellent. I really took some time and looked at all that was offered throughout the ship. We ate most of our meals in the Windjammer Marketplace, just too many selections and great service. Had one dinner in the dinning room and it just took too long, so I ended up packing and taking way too many clothes that I didn't wear.

The entertainment is like nothing at sea, from regular great headline show to comedy shows, aqua/water/diving/trapoline, ice skating....All were amazing and worth seeing. Best to make your reservations before you leave. I had made two and had to wait to get in the others, but did get in every one..

Just sorry to have to return to work today...

Message Boards Moderator
Sponsored Links