View Single Post
Old October 30th, 2011, 08:17 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnthed0g View Post
The OP was asking about beaches that had facilities, inferring that those without were some how less desirable....these beaches were those I said could be thought of by some as natural & unspoiled....
lol, I'm not going to even try to follow what you guys have been talking about. This is what I want to do on a beach: read without interruption, go in the water a bit, have it be relatively quiet, mostly just relax away from my kids. We also want to do some waverunners. I don't need alcohol, food, massages, a pool. A plain ol' beach is fine, except I just need some kind of chair to read in, unless that's too much to ask out there, I dunno how things really are. And a big thing-I'm a fair skinned gal who really shouldn't spend my WHOLE time out in the sun. I'm not an idiot and realize that going on a cruise means much time in the sun, but it doesn't have to be every moment. I don't need all-inclusive, especially when most of that money is spent on alcohol I don't drink. But I'll pay the money if it means having the comfort I need and perhaps some conveniences, too. I just don't know how it works in GC. A website I found recommended Cayman Kai, Rum Point, and Smith Cove for secluded beaches, so if anyone knows anything about those I'd love feedback.