View Single Post
Old November 2nd, 2011, 06:38 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Problems redeeming cruise coupons

My husband and I and our friends who travel with us are having a problem with redeeming cruise coupons we received from Royal Caribbean due to a cruise we booked to travel back in April of 2011 that was cancelled. As part of our reimbursement Royal Caribbean issued us all coupons to travel on another cruise to be used up within a years time. Last week when we went to book a cruise with Royal Caribbean and redeem the coupons our friends coupons were accepted but my husbands and mine were not. We have filed complaints but keep getting the run around from Royal Caribbean and now today I find out our friends coupons have been revoked. Has anyone had trouble with Royal Caribbean doing this kind of thing before and does anyone know of whom I could contact regarding this situation. Of course calling Royal Caribbean and asking for the President only gets me an operator and asking for anyone close to the President results in only another operator. All informing me that we should never have been issued those coupons in the first place. So now we are out even more money lost to this company.
Sponsored Links