View Single Post
Old November 3rd, 2011, 12:51 PM
Admiral

Ok your in Canada - so am I. Here's the deal as I see it. You should have received every cent you paid in a refund. Depending on who you had your insurance with, your TA should have refunded that as well. The $480 should have been a "sorry" certificate which sometimes they give and sometimes they don't. Once you have it, they should honour it.

Now, I am a TA in Canada and it pains me to say this, but I question your TA. When you paid your deposit did it go straight to RCL or did it go through your TA's business credit card? Did you pay by cash or credit card?

Do you still have your original booking number? Call resolutions and question your refund and tell them you want to know why they are not honouring the certificate. Quite frankly, as I said, something is really wrong here.

However, first question - did you get a refund of every cent you paid for your deposit?

Just completed - Celebrity Reflection, Nov. 22 (learning to sail solo) followed by Independence of the Seas Nov. 30.

Celebrity Constellation - March 17 followed by Celebrity Reflection - March 22 (done)

44 cruises - too many to list however cruiselines are in no particular order:

Azamara
Uniworld
RCL
Princess
NCL
HAL
Cunard
Celebrity
and some unknown tub

Yes, I'm a Royal Chump and proud of it.