View Single Post
Old November 17th, 2011, 04:09 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossalind View Post
I would like to find an older single lady to share cabin and expenses. I am a 68 year old healthy single female. I love cruising but cannot afford the single supplement. I am searching for someone in the same situation. I live on the west coast, but I am interested in any and all cruises. I generally select an inside cabin because of price. I do not smoke but enjoy a glass of wine.

I am not a party animal but I very much enjoy meeting people from different countries and backgrounds.
Hi Rossalind,

I am a 60 yo non-smoking female with a cruise already booked on Princess. I am looking for someone to share an obs. view cabin, port side, Empress deck, going from Santiago, Chile (South America) and returning to San Francisco, California. Leaves March 3, 2012 so final payment is due in full early December. 16-days for around $1175/pp w/o insurance or air. Would you be interested? I am easy-going, well-traveled but this would be my first trip to S.A. Not a partier, respectful, and quiet when needed. Please let me know as I would really like to do this trip but would like to share the cabin expense-wise. Contact me at debtz@mail.com