View Single Post
Old November 26th, 2011, 05:10 AM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via Yahoo to Eric

Just because they are not owned by Carnival does not mean they are not 'owned' by Carnival. I do not OWN a Subway sandwich shop (franchisee) However I own a Subway sandwich shop, L.L.C. Well realy Doctors Associates INC. OWNS our sandwich shop. Do you think these guys would be in business as large as they are without the 'backing' of Carnival? But there are so very MANY ways to tangle the legal crapola. Especially with different countries doing business. But if Carnival is printing maps, shopping talks etc.. well there is most certainly a connection 'Recomended Shops' Otherwise, why would they? Kinda like NFL, NASCAR, U.S.A Olymipcs all 'recomend' Subway as a place to eat. Wonder why? Felt that on our very first cruise with the promotions/gimics with DI. Follow the $ I always say. So sorry you had a bad experiance with the company though. I never liked the forced to buy here and feel safe talks in every port for these guys. They are a good deal for jewelry I feel overall. But you can be when you have that kind of volume, as with any industry. I hope they follow up with Big Industry Customer Service for you.