View Single Post
Old December 2nd, 2011, 12:12 PM
Admiral

It was 25 F again this morning here in upper East Tennessee but it is warming to the mid fifties.

I really need to get the lawn mowed for the last time and leaves chopped up but I just don't have the physical stamina to do it. It's insane that I do the simplest of chores and then have to lie down for an hour. It's also depressing as hell when I'm taking all of my medications as prescribed (the ledge in the kitchen looks for all the world like a drug store) and I'm not bouncing back at all. I took a drive out to the Animal Adoption Center yesterday just to pay a visit. When I got home I had to go straight to bed and slept for two hours!

I'm also cutting out alcohol except on celebratory occasions because it results in my waking up in the middle of the night because for example last night I awoke at 2:30 am and wondered why am I in such horrible shape so I tested my blood and it was 37. Thankfully I had some candy in the house. Well that stops today. I'm also going to stop worrying about the weight gain for now and eat at least two balanced meals a day even if it means I have to go to the hog trough (my name for Ryan's buffet) and pig out on salads or go to the Chinese buffet for soup and egg foo young.
I have a feeling the weight will start coming off again.

Ah well, I shall get there one way or another.

Prayers and Blessings continue!
Explorer of the Seas 2009, Eastern Caribbean
Explorer of the Seas 2007, Eastern Caribbean
Explorer of the Seas 2006, Eastern Caribbean