View Single Post
Old December 10th, 2011, 08:53 PM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to Trip

I think every ship is awesome, it's own way...things that make "them" unique, but, your first ship, will blow you away! I remember walking onto the Freedom, and feeling like a kid. I think the Promenade has a lot to do with that feeling. So much to see, to eat and to buy...like a Main Street at sea, with a parade, no less!

We had a corner aft balcony, that was big enough to sleep four~The dining room ambience adds to the special feeling of meeting new people to chat with at dinner. The flow rider, for us, was fun to just watch,and the Ice show was outstanding...something I thought I would pass on, and glad we didn't.

There is a flea market by the taxi stand, in St T...lots of handbags and baubles....if you are a perfume shopper, don't excpect to see the brand new scents. It takes a while for them to get ther...snip out the scent strips you get in magazines,with your favorites..the prices are on them if you want to compare.

Want to snorkel? Take the Red Hook Ferry over to St Johns..St M, is a dual national port. We took an islabd tour to see both sides...loved it...more bargains on the Dutch side..designers on the French ...

Swim, banana boat, or, just veg at Coco...you deserve it...enjoy!

Trip, with her book & tea!
Chat Hostess & Board Moderator