View Single Post
Old December 20th, 2011, 03:18 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default 65 year old seeks cruise mate

I have been on several cruises, about 13 in all. I am looking for someone to share cabin costs. I always choose an outside or balcony cabin with unrestricted view.

Right now I am booked on a Holland American ship: the Nordam, for a May 2, 2012, 16 days cruise, from Fort Lauderdale to Rome. $1,299US per person, for an unrestricted view, outside cabin.

I do not intend to be rude but frank: my requirements in a person are a non-smoker, not a boozer but a social drinker, quite as opposed to partying; obesity is a non-starter; excessive perfume is not desirable nor is immoderate snoring. I prefer female companionship as they have less to prove and usually possess a finer sense of appropriate behavior, a greater allowance for tolerance, and a keener appreciation of the simpler enjoyments in life.

I cruise because I like ships, the oceans, and seek to relax. I read a lot, exercise, walk and enjoy informed conversation. I am non-religious, politically, I am a lefty, and I abhor injustice.

If the above is appealing please contact me. Even though I prefer a female companion to share with, men are also acceptable. Thank you.
Sponsored Links