View Single Post
Old December 28th, 2011, 01:23 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Captain Circle hostess Position

Hi There,

Several years ago whilst onboard Sea Princess, I became friendly with the CCHT as I am an Elite Member. The lady gave me a complete insight into the role and suggested that I should apply as she thought I would make an excellent hostess, having the right skills and personality.

The Hostess then emailed the personnel officer in charge, a lady called Joanne in the Santa Clarita office whilst I was on board and gave her an excellent revue of myself and then gave me the address to both email and post my CV to.

As soon as I returned home in England, I duly emailed and sent my CV off to apply for the CCHT position. I waited and waited, but never received a response. The following year, again on Sea Princess, I made contact with another CCHT and again the Hostess recommended me to Joanne, and again I never received any confirmation. I have repeated this procedure several times and heard nothing.

I have cruised 43 times mainly with Princess and P&O cruises, even if they had sent me a rejection letter, that would have demonstrated manners at least to one of their loyal customers.

Can you please enlighten me on the application process, and/or just shed some light on this mystery.

Many Thanks

Amanda J
Sponsored Links