View Single Post
Old December 29th, 2011, 04:40 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Beware Shopping in Port of Cozumel

Beware when shopping in the stores in the Port of Cozumel. I shopped at Ten Dollar Silver on 12/23/11. Told earrings were $42. Said too much and put them back. Guy said how about $35 for the earrings. My daughter wanted a ring too. Ring $30 and earrings $35. I confirmed before I gave my credit card. They covered total on receipt when I went to sign (I didn't notice) when they pulled their hand away I saw I was charged $75! I said you overcharged should be $65. Cashier says "oh no it's right. Earrings are $45. I said then I don't want them (I have not moved from the register). "So sorry we can not do credits". She moves a sign behind some bags that says "no refunds". "Nothing I can do, too bad". I said you can do a credit. Cashier said "I can not do credits. If you know how, here is credit card machine, you do it" This was a deliberate con. They are operating to rip off passengers they know are in a hurry to get back to ship. It was blatant and deliberate. DO NOT SHOP at this store (1st jewelry store when coming back in from parking lot heading to ships). Great selection but VERY dishonest people!!
Sponsored Links