View Single Post
Old January 6th, 2012, 10:24 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Dear Lillith,

I am new to cruisemates and so please bear with me if I mess up trying to find my way around the website.

I would like to cruise 2 or 3 times a year but my finances don't permit. I did do 2 within 4 months last year however; San Francisco to Alasks return and, 9 weeks later, Venice to Barcelona. Both were on Crystal because in the long run, if you like good food, impeccable service and good dancing every evening, they are the best value available. More about that later if you are interested in my suggestions.
:

I am a single woman who enjoys the comfort of cruising and am also an avid ballroom dancer - also disco, zydeco or whatever music is playing. I also do not snore, do not drink excessively and am not a messy person in my personal living space.

I have a tentative reservation on the Crystal Serenity for a 15-day cruise L. A. to New York City April 21 to May8. It is a category C cabin at the moment but I would be willing to upgrade to a balcony if that would be more pleasant for you.Would this interest you at all? Ignore the brochure prices for the moment. As a veteran Crystal person, there can be more perks available.

R. S. V. P.

Emily