View Single Post
Old January 19th, 2012, 12:02 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shantyhag View Post
This was 15 years ago, in my younger and more carefree days, but I'll admit to traveling back to this moment in my mind over time, from time to time. My brother and I were traveling on a west carribean cruise. We had met a group of lovely young mid-western coeds on the cruise and, in a moment of youthful passion, just went at what we were going to do (far short of full-on anything, but raunchy enough still) right on the stairs from the pool. This was late at night, and the camera situation was almost certainly different from today, but it was the open-air adventure of the thing that gave it poignancy.

I imagine moments of passion happen quite often on board. I can't imagine, if you haven't outright offended anyone, that the person watching the camera is going to grant it more than a moment-to-recall-later status. And there are nooks and crannies everywhere. Go to it... it's your cruise and as long as you don't impinge upon anyone else's...
Quote:
Originally Posted by zydecocruiser View Post
What happens on the ship, stays on the ship. Well, unless a few thousand decide to take pictures and post on the Internet.

Zyde beet me to it .... should you be caught on camera, prepare to have a video of your escapade go viral on you tube!

and thank you to John, Henry and one other for the laughs!

Royal Oasis of the Seas - 2013 {pending}
Disney Fantasy - 2013
Disney Dream - 2012
Royal Freedom of the Seas - 2011
HAL Eurodam - 2011
Royal Grandeur of the Seas - 2010
Carnival Dream - 2010
Grand Princess - 2002
Royal Voyageur of the Seas - 2000
Royal Sovereign of the Seas - 1999
Carnival Ecstacy - 1991