View Single Post
Old January 25th, 2012, 12:47 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Belize questions? 1st cruise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
First Time Cruisers, We at CruiseMates, want THIS forum, to be your first stop for information to help you really enjoy your cruise experience. NO question is silly...being an educated first timer means, a more enjoyable cruise! Ask Away! Spead the word....

My husband and I will be celebrating our 25th Wedding Annv. and will be taking our first cruise. We leave Feb. 18th, 5 days on Royal Carribean "liberty of Seas".
We will go to Cozumel and Belize city.
First , is it better to go out on your own or book through ship? If ship when should you book it the day you dock?
We love the beaches, the blue waters etc.
Can someone tell me where on each place are the best places to go! And can anyone offer on each place something else we should see maybe as well. I just want to experience the warm blue water, but yet go and hit maybe the highlights of both places. Also modes of transportation we should use.
Also, do you recommend bring your own water or filter water bottles?
Another thing, motion sickness. Is there something I should bring for that ? Not sure if we will but want to be prepared.
Any help in what would be simple but get the best experiences of the stops would be appreciated. I just would like not to be worrying about what or how much we should try to do as not to be overwhelmed and not be able to enjoy the occasion.
If I have posted this wrong I apologize, if it makes it then I appreciate and thank you for any help.
KimC