View Single Post
Old January 25th, 2012, 01:15 PM
Welcome Newcomer
Default First Time Cruiser

Thanks Donna,
When do you book the excursions? I have read different places you should call two weeks advance to book them? Do you just get a brochure and look through them all?

I do see comments on some islands to not venture far? MY queston is, can you fill up the whole day off port on these Islands? Belize and Cozumel?

We have already paid for tips. Am I correct that you pay 15% on alcohol,What else since we already paid should we tip? Do you suggest keeping money on you? On and off the ship?

We booked this cruise through RCI. Can anyone give me any information on the Liberty of the Seas? And any particular information that would be helpful? Am just wondering if we will enjoy this cruise. We were kinda limited on where to go at this time due to waiting so late to book. Just worried we will be disappointed. I have this idea of beautiful blue water, laying on the beach. Would like to see the highlights also of each place. We are not hikers of snorkerlers at this time. I am sure after this cruise our next one we will know how to better plan. Wish I had known about this site. My goodness what a help. If I have other questions can I write back?
Thanks again