View Single Post
Old January 29th, 2012, 04:10 PM
First Mate

Seems like you have something against RCCL. I've cruised on the Adventure of the Seas and didn't experience any of this. I wonder what; in terms of food is available "every" night of the cruise after dinner hours besides the Pizza station. Lido deck dinner is served until what 9:30pm? If you haven't eaten by 9:30 I would assume you're not that hungry for a decent meal.

In my opinion I would prefer that an attendent served The Cream, many kids AND adults don't know how to use the self serve ice cream machine thus making the lines much much longer than they need to be because people don't know how to use the machine.

My personal experience is that RCCL has a much better atmosphere than Carnival and my feelings were reinforced after my LAST cruise with Carnival - 1 cruise away from reaching Platinum status.

I only drink water, ice team or the juice and I have never gone thirsty. Again; working machine could be found near the pizza station after hours, if not you can find something to drink in the royal promenade.
RCCL Freedom : April 2012
CCL Destiny : April 2011
CCL Valor : September 2010
CCL Victory : March 2010
RCCL Adventure : September 2009
RCCL Monarch : March 2009
RCCL Mariner : September 2008
CCL Liberty : March 2008
CCL Valor : July 2007
CCL Celebration : March 2007
CCL Elation : March 2006
CCL Fantasy : October 2005