View Single Post
Old January 30th, 2012, 08:47 AM
Captain

Default Alaska, caribbean, Hawaii & or Europe; need a roomie!

Taking ~6months off to travel and looking for someone to join me on some or all of my trips to save on cost. If I can save the single supplement we can go twice as many places.

I'm not tied to any cruise but prefer those who have many port days and tend to prefer lines where English is the primary language. Tried Costa last year but was disappointed that some excursions didn't come in English(I actually took one in german). Male, 31, rarely drink, only smoke cigars and I can do without if it bothers. I pack light, spend lots of time out of the room, don't snore, easy going personality. Posted itinerary is what I'm currently looking at though I have interest in Hawaii/Alaska as well.

My Ideal Part 1:
Holland Ryndam 3/25, 7days Carribean (Vacationstogo #12125)
Ports: Tampa, Key West, Jamaica, Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Tampa
Inside: $599

My Ideal Part 2:(same ship but repositioning)
4/1, 35 days (Vacationstogo #10316)
Ports(17 days in port): Bermuda, France, Holland, Belguim, England, Portugal, Canary Islands, Morocco, Spain, ends in London.
Inside: $1999 on hollandamerica website

If interested please post or message. This is not a fantasy, I'm real and will travel with or without a roomie. If I can find someone to share I can afford to do all the trips and not just some. Let's go see the world!
Sponsored Links