View Single Post
Old February 5th, 2012, 03:11 AM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravelChick View Post
Hello All,
I am SWF Non Smoker looking for someone to pay their half so I can avoid single supplement. I don't have any specific transatlantic planned at this point but have a few in mind. I am easy going try to get up early no party type. I prefer someone who is on somewhat of a schedule but I don't want to be in bed at 8pm. I almost always get off first thing on ports and will be an early riser for port days. I usually do not take ship excursions and instead research and do things on my own. I am hard core when it comes to walking and exploring ports. You don't have to do everything with me but would be nice to have someone to eat dinner with tea times and ports if you can hang. I have been on princess and I prefer a ship with washer and dryer for mid trip laundry. Very practical and Very trustworthy. I expect the same. Please No crazy Thief types. I am not dumb and have been stolen from in the past. I do not take kindly to people who steal and don't want to feel like I have to watch my crap 24 7 I would rather pay for the entire room. If you think you fit this description please pm me. I travel a lot and don't really need someone to travel with but I am thrifty and like to save when and where possible. Hey why not get 2 trips instead of 1 it's only logical in my mind.
Transatlantic cruise CABIN-COST-SHARE 'buddy' WANTED (MIA / FLL Port)

WANTED cruise-cabin room mate ..........

Retired professional female FL resident, seeks an independent cabin-cost sharing 'buddy' (lady/strictly platonic)
for Transatlantic cruise leaving Florida Port mid April 2012 arriving late April 2012 at
BARCELONA, Spain.

I have priced and have a courtesy hold until Monday on RCCL Liberty of the Seas from MIA to Barcelona departing April 14.2012 arriving Barcelona April 28. 2012; my hold is on a single guarateed inside cabin - the price - if shared for this guarantee inside would be slightly less than $700.00 incl. all taxes;
if an ocean-view / balcony cabin (Same price at this very moment) is to be shared, we are looking at a guarantee (meaning no assigned stateroom! - [until boarding !] thus, stateroom could be anywhere on the ship incl having an obstructed view - which would be just fine with me!) booking for this category is less than $950 incl taxes p.p. on the CELEBRITY SOLSTICE departing Fort Lauderdale April 15. 2012
arriving Barcelona April 29.2012.
Both sailings feature 4/5 docking ports on route through the Caribbean / Mediterranean.
My name is Gale and I live in the Ft. Myers Area.
Looking forward to hear from you, ideally with a phone number for me to call you.