View Single Post
Old February 5th, 2012, 03:33 AM
Familiar Face

Default Transatlantic cruise CABIN-COST-SHARE mid April MIA/FLL to BARCELONA

WANTED cruise-cabin room mate ..........

Retired professional, multilingual grandma, seeks an independent cabin-cost sharing 'buddy' (lady/strictly platonic)
for Transatlantic cruise leaving Florida Port mid April 2012 arriving late April 2012 at BARCELONA, Spain.

I have priced and retain a hold until Monday on RCCL Liberty of the Seas from MIA to Barcelona departing April 14.2012 arriving Barcelona April 28. 2012; my hold is on a guarateed inside cabin - the price - if shared for this guarantee inside would be slightly less than $700.00 incl. all taxes;

if an ocean-view / balcony cabin (Same price at this very moment) is to be shared, we are looking at a guarantee (meaning no assigned stateroom! - [until boarding !] thus, stateroom could be anywhere on the ship incl having an obstructed view - which would be just fine with me!) booking for this category is less than $950 incl taxes p.p. on the CELEBRITY SOLSTICE departing Fort Lauderdale April 15. 2012 - arriving Barcelona April 29.2012.

Both sailings feature 4/5 docking ports on route through the Caribbean / Mediterranean.

My name is Gale and I live in the Ft. Myers Area.

I am still flexible to consider doing a similar trip within the appoximate time frames, costs and destinations (not to Malaga or northern EU though).

Looking forward to hear from a seriously interested individual for this particular voyage. Ideally you respond with a phone number for me to call you and /or email address.

Last edited by Warum; February 5th, 2012 at 03:47 AM. Reason: typos
Sponsored Links