View Single Post
Old February 7th, 2012, 10:33 AM
Admiral

Default Crown returning to port because of Noroviris - Feb. 9

I understand the Crown has turned around and will be returning to FLL arriving on the morning of the 9th. Apparently there are so many crew members ill coupled with the number of passengers, it is not safe to continue the cruise.

I would think the islands don't want these people bringing noro on their island either.

I also understand Princess will be refunding all cruises fares.

I have found there are so many people who do not wash their hands it's actually mind boggling.

With Princess having so many b2b I would say there are some who get off but get right back on with the bug. Also, people do not want to lose their cruise/money by admitting they aren't feeling well when they board the ship so they just share.............

Princess/CCL Corp is being hit again. This event has been on CTV - Toronto. When they reported the noro event they immediately stated Princess is part of Carnival Corp and the Concordia.

A very bad year for cruising indeed.

Just completed - Celebrity Reflection, Nov. 22 (learning to sail solo) followed by Independence of the Seas Nov. 30.

Celebrity Constellation - March 17 followed by Celebrity Reflection - March 22 (done)

44 cruises - too many to list however cruiselines are in no particular order:

Azamara
Uniworld
RCL
Princess
NCL
HAL
Cunard
Celebrity
and some unknown tub

Yes, I'm a Royal Chump and proud of it.
Sponsored Links