View Single Post
Old February 7th, 2012, 07:03 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Cruise To Cabo From San Diego in 4 days!

CruiseMates Community!

I have come to share my plight with you, in hopes of maybe finding a right match.

My dilemma in a nutshell:

Scored a great last minute deal on this cruise ---> Confirmed today that my would be room mate would not get the required documents in time for this sunday's sail...

that leaves me, paying an extra $400 for a single occupancy fee...

so instead of what I budgeted to be $200, may end up costing me $800 if i go alone. The $400 paid for the room, is already a sunk cost. Cannot get a refund.

So if anybody going, knows anybody who can get the days off, and accompany you on this cruise, I'm offering a sweet deal of $150 for a 5 night cruise to cabo...

Of course, we could chat on the phone first & see if we would be a decent match as temporary room mates. I am a 29 yr old asian american male, graduated form SDSU with a degree in psychology, I'm in the life coaching, wellness industry & a spiritual, fun loving & easy going kind of guy. You can analyze my facebook wall with everything i've ever status updated, to see if you feel comfortable with my energy

Anyways, i've already tried my own network of friends and family and all of them have school or work, or special valentines day plans...

So im just putting this out there...

-CJ
Sponsored Links