View Single Post
Old February 8th, 2012, 03:26 PM
Cruise Maniac

Location: On the Lido deck of any ship taking shots of Kamakazi's with Partyanimal & Co.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxPaws75 View Post
My understanding was that minors needed to have an adult in the room with them, but I might be mistaken...maybe kids are allowed to be in the room next door as well...sorry, it's been awhile since my Kids were actually children (at least in age...).
Carnival's policy regarding guests traveling alone or traveling with minors:
Guests are required to be 21 years old (on embarkation day) to travel. Guests under the age of 21 must be accompanied in the same stateroom by a parent or guardian 25 or older. The exceptions Carnival will make to this policy are:
Guests Under the Age of 21 Traveling with Parents / Grandparents
Guests under the age of 13
Minors can be booked in separate staterooms, only if booked next door or directly across the hall from the Parents/Grandparents stateroom.
Note: Minors 13 and under may only be booked in a balcony stateroom with the Parents/Grandparents"; this also applies to connecting staterooms.
Guests 13 - 17 years of age
Minors can be booked in separate staterooms, by up to 3 staterooms in between the minor stateroom and the Parents/Grandparents stateroom.
Note: Minors age 13 may only be booked in a balcony stateroom with the Parents/Grandparents; this also applies to connecting staterooms.