Thread: Dining question
View Single Post
Old February 12th, 2012, 03:00 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry43 View Post
To iterate or re-iterate .I will be on Celebrity next month .If there is not a Welcome Aboard Lunch I will post so here .

There are many more important things in this world than to debate this continuously .
Then why do you keep posting? and I am trying just to help you out as you seem to be a bit prickly reading into posts things not intended-and then you take a tone in your posts. I posted several of my posts back that you needed to check with your travel agent or Celebrity since none of us (even a veteran like Djretired) can help you.

BTW Linda Trip is the moderator.

BTW Celebrity is part of Royal Caribbean International Corporation. So is Azamara.

It is similar to HAL, Princess, and Cunard being part of Carnival Corporation . Separate and very different cruise lines owned by the same corporation that owns Carnival Cruiseline.

Another analogy is Sears and K-Mart-to very different stores but owned by the same corporation.

Or Taco Bell, Kentucky Fried Chicken, and Pizza Hut, all being owned by the same corporation.

I have now achieved-
ONE HUNDRED DAYS ON A CRUISE SHIP!!!!!!!!!!
146 days total