View Single Post
Old February 15th, 2012, 04:28 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by momofmeg View Post
Well, their fare was $500 a person below ours, and I don't think they can afford more. In fact we are picking up the tab for our daughter's airfare, because we wanted her to come, then her friend decided to come also.(At least her friend has more income than her.) They are adults, both 27, so it will be okay. We are doing tours together, I am sure they will be glad NOT to hang with us every minute! Besides many of the tours are 9 hours-so I have a feeling we will be ordering room service some-while they still go to dinner and dancing afterward. Also, we do not have assigned dinning-so we can eat with them some.

If I had had my "druthers"-we would have got the aft balcony at the very back of the ship-it was the same price as the spa-but hubby thinks spa will be better.
There is no assigned dining in Blu it is anytime dining. You realize that Blu replaces the dining room for AQ patrons and your eating in the MDR is not guaranteed. It is on a space available basis. Also, just for your knowledge, if you order room service it will be from the MDR and not Blu.