View Single Post
Old February 15th, 2012, 09:36 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnel View Post
The solaruim pool is adult's only but I don't think the solarium area itself is that, as it was the only place where they served snacks like pizza slices, hamburgers, hot dogs and sandwiches.

/Erik
On our last cruise people would walk through the solarium with children but did not stay. There was a snack bar also- and the windjammer served pizza and icecream. Hot dogs and burgers were at that cafe the radiance class has instead of Johnny Rockets. I saw no kids eating in the solarium-just adults. it was a nice quiet place and my favorite spot on the JOS.

I would think it would not be that hard for RCI to add pizza to the windjammer and set up a stand/buffet with hotdogs by the lido pool. Perhaps because, yours was a European cruise, and so less Americans, there was not much call for those foods-so they only served it there.

BTW- we DO want to do a Baltic someday-maybe that will be when we go on the Vision of the Seas.

One of our tours in Italy will be a REAL Italian pizza place-can't way to see how the "real Pizza" tastes! And if I get to do that Baltic cruise I can live without American hot dogs, hamburgers and pizza!

I have now achieved-
ONE HUNDRED DAYS ON A CRUISE SHIP!!!!!!!!!!
146 days total