View Single Post
Old February 16th, 2012, 10:30 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruisejunkie2 View Post
Your post title cracks me up "Older lady"! I was thinking 80's!! You are still a young'un!

I am open to a cruisemate as well. Most of the posts are from November and the cruises posted have already come and gone. At this point, I am flexible as to where and when I can go. I, am REALLY young tho - 61 . I am a non smoker, non drinker, don't party much but enjoy a fun group of people. Be happy to provide more details upon contact. I will only consider an outside cabin though. Many of the cruises are offering upgrades to oceanview or balcony at the lower price. I live in S.C. so can drive to any port in FLorida. Short notice is o.k. I love repositioning cruises! feel free to contact me and we can talk. I have no cruises in mind or reserved at this time.
Looking for a cruisemate for either a 7 day or 11 day March 7,or 8,or 10 on NCL out of South Florida. I am 60 SWF, university professor and cruise addicted. Easy going, friendly, outgoing, non drinking as a rule, non smoking etc but fun. Rates are excellent on both at this time, would do inside or outside as it would work for you. Let me if you have any interest. Thanks! Adria