View Single Post
Old February 20th, 2012, 02:20 PM
Banned
Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by big apple View Post
At least there are some activities on Carnival during the sea days. Celebrity needs to pick up the pace a little bit as we are somewhat bored during the sea days For the record we are Elite and more than 10 cruises on Carnival Even Holland has some very educational classes to better your cooking skills and photo shots.
I am not sure if I agree. Like I stated if I want to cram in as many games and stunts as possible then I would take a Carnivale cruise. However cruising is not always about how much beer I can drink in 2 mins or whatever other stunt is dreamed up. Sometimes to some people a cruise means just that, a relaxing elegant form of traveling. Maybe take in a book in the library, maybe a cup of coffee or a martini. How about a wonderful dinner some great conversation and a nice show to take in, then maybe some dancing.... Thats my idea of a cruise....relax, breath in and out...and take in some sun as you drift off in dreamland....

Like I said the reason for so many different cruise lines is because everyone does not have the same taste.