View Single Post
Old February 23rd, 2012, 02:24 PM
Administrator
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Paul Motter
Default Best Cruise Lines for Drink Prices?

I was just doing a little research and recollection, and I was thinking that some cruise lines are better for drinking than others. So, I would like you to share your personal experience on this.

I do not drink cocktails, and I generally only drink wine at dinner. I prefer beer.

But it seems to me (and correct me if I am wrong) that for drinking wine by the glass Carnival is the best value. As I recall, the bartender uses a sized glass to measure the wine, and it is usually about 3.5 ounces (or so, I am not a bartender). On the other hand, on Celebrity or Royal Caribbean it seems to me that wine comes in rather small glasses and they usually only pour about two fingers.

For beer, Royal Caribbean used to have a house brand, but I heard recently that they discontinued it. Carnival just created its first house brand RedFrog beer. Is it good?

For cocktails - who has the best prices and pours the strongest?

Please share your experiences - and we all imbibe differently, so you don't have to be an expert, just tell us what you have noticed about any difference between cruise lines; or how to get better value on all cruise lines...
Sponsored Links