View Single Post
Old February 23rd, 2012, 09:04 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via AIM to mikefaris Send a message via Yahoo to mikefaris

We all need to complain to owners of royal caribbean to offer throws on the pool deck and other decks when on the cruise instead of just pool towels on the ship. A blanket would be nice on a deck on the blanket or in your room for the balcony.

If they want they could charge to use a throw on the cruise in certain areas when you check in.
I wish there were options on the cruise to have a nice throw to cuddle in to enjoy the view and snuggle in your room and around the ship.

Here is some throws that Royal Caribbean should offer in Boston below in October 21, 2012. To buy or rent on the cruise to increase sales.
I would pay from $10 to $100. For example if Disney water park charges $5 a day to rent a towel and return it to get $2 back after use. Just think how much Royal Caribbean can make on this deal if they have nice blankets on the ship when you want to enjoy the nice big deck or nice balcony on the ship. Just idea.

Blanket website for Royal Caribbean to have on there ship someday.
1)Pendleton Merino Wool Blanket - Kaufmann Mercantile Store

2)https://secureshop.theoregonstore.co...index&cPath=60

3)Blanket monogramming ideas Royal Caribbean where dreams come true.
Pendleton Woolen Mills: ECO-WISE LAMBSWOOL THROW

4)Plaid Woolen Blankets, Plaid Throw, Tartan Blankets - The Scottish Weaver

5) Early s of Witney Henley Merino Wool Blankets

6) Merino wool throws L.L.Bean: FREE Shipping. No minimum order, no end date.

What ever Royal Caribbean does on the Ship Jewel Of the Seas I hope the do something for guest who want blankets on the deck and Balcony on October 21, 2012 when cold weather comes. Just idea. I will post update when I get back from the cruise on October 28th with pictures of blankets and more. To make Royal Caribbean cruise ship leader and winner for 2012 and 2013.