View Single Post
Old February 24th, 2012, 08:52 AM
Captain

Smile Why is it cheaper

I read a post the other day about smartcruiser.com so I thought I would wonder over there to see what was going on. My wife and I are thinking about going on a seven day Western Caribbean cruise with Celeberty in April of 2013.I checked the price for the cruise at smartcruiser.com and it ended up being $982.64 pp for a total of $1965.28.Then I went to Celebertys web site and their price was $1132.53 pp for a total of $2265.06. Now these
prices are the bottom line after taxes and every other thing they tack on there.Plus with smart cruiser you get a $135 dollar credit.What I was wondering is how Smartcruiser can sell the cruise for less then Celeberty? It seems to me I have read more then one post where they stated that things were changed from years ago(well before my time of being interseted in cruising)So everyone had to sell the cruise at the same price. Or am I in correct about this.I have looked at a lot of websites for this cruise and they were all priced the same until I went to smartcruisers so whats up? Is this site legit or should we shy away?
Sponsored Links