View Single Post
Old February 25th, 2012, 04:58 PM
Banned
Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoozeman View Post
Here's an amazing statistic.

Of all the violent deaths in the entire world (non natural deaths) a full ⅓ are in Mexico.

That's ⅓ of ALL the violent deaths in the world. In one country. Our neighbor. Mexico.
Snoozeman you are spot on....I know there is crime all over the world..however there are places less violent...Much less violent then Mexico.

The crimes being commited in so - called tourist areas are so violent that I will refrain from describing what types of crimes are being played out. Why are you the public not hearing about it so much...Because the government knows that the tourist industry has taken a huge hit, and it is wreaking havoc on their already troubled country.

Tourist areas that are or seeing huge spikes in crime Acapulco, Cozumel, Mazatlan, Cancun not mentioning the inner cities of Mexico such as Mexico city, Juarez.

Remeber like Snoozeman said 1/3 of all violent deaths such as decapitation are in Mexico. I also think that peole who pay good money to go on a cruise and visit Mexico are really not taking their safety in consideration.

There are much more civilized places to visit, and one of the most civilized places on earth is a port that is visited by cruise ships....BERMUDA...the civilized Island.