View Single Post
Old February 29th, 2012, 11:14 AM
Admiral

Default My response

Quote:
Originally Posted by buttons16 View Post
Not sure why you would trade a place that you somehow found to be totaly crime free...probaly the only place on earth (other then the Artic and Anartic....) for a place that has crime and gang violence, that doesnt make sense? secondly you have to show an ample supply of in-come...to move to Bermuda...you can't just pack up and live their, they have requirements that you would have to meet.
1) I was trying to say that I don't believe the reports about the supposed crime in Bermuda.I know there are gangs but I have yet to hear of tourists being attacked .
When I was growing up in NYC there were gangs but they only went after other gangs .

2) The ONLY "crimes" in my town are shoplifting ,DUI's and an occasional burglary .

I have been living here nearly 10 years . There have been no murders ,rapes or other crimes of violence . We do not have a police force . Occasionally a County police vehicle may be in the area .To me its paradise but only from April to September . It can get rather cold here .
Bermuda has ideal weather.