View Single Post
Old February 29th, 2012, 03:56 PM
Banned
Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry43 View Post
1) I was trying to say that I don't believe the reports about the supposed crime in Bermuda.I know there are gangs but I have yet to hear of tourists being attacked .
When I was growing up in NYC there were gangs but they only went after other gangs .

2) The ONLY "crimes" in my town are shoplifting ,DUI's and an occasional burglary .

I have been living here nearly 10 years . There have been no murders ,rapes or other crimes of violence . We do not have a police force . Occasionally a County police vehicle may be in the area .To me its paradise but only from April to September . It can get rather cold here .
Bermuda has ideal weather.
You dont ever seem to believe anyone...
First you would'nt take the word of numerous veteran cruisers when they answered your question refering to ("A welcome aboard lunch") Not one person heard of this yet, after asking the question and getting the repeated same answers you still would'nt take anyones word...

Secondly, The Bermuda police make a you tube video of the rising gang violence and crimes against tourists...And your statement is "I don't believe the reports...it seems clearly that if everone told you the sky is blue you would not believe anyone....

I won't even mention how ridiculous your statement is about "Gangs only go after other gangs"