I keep thinking to be on the safe side, we need to wait until 12/6/2012 for the Bahamas cruise currently being planned for this fall. But naturally we don't want to wait that long, so my mom suggested risking it on October 25 or November 1. There is only one port, so not having an extra sea day is important to us. We also don't want to be on the ship longer than necessary because it is an old Carnival ship - the 19-year old Sensation. Is there a difference weather-wise which weekend we sail?