View Single Post
Old March 4th, 2012, 11:29 AM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by indigo5240 View Post
Princess Cruises has no heart. They are all about the money. I would not recommend a Princess Cruise to anyone. My 43 year old sister in law died of a heart attack in my wife's arms 7 days before our Honeymoon cruise to Alaska. My wife's sister was from Germany and we had to take her back home for burial. We asked Princess to reschedule our cruise. Rather than the news being received with compassion and understanding, the standard cancellation policies and timelines were reiterated and “it was too bad”. Not once did I ever ask for a refund. Unfortunately, it seems Princess Cruises could care less about our devastating family loss and Princess Cruises could care less whether we ever joined them on an actual cruise. Rather, it seems they were happy to take our money, hide behind policies and rob us of our honeymoon. I find it truly ironic that Princess Cruises slogan “escape completely” is plastered everywhere on their web site, brochures and company material, yet this horrible customer experience is everything but an escape from the nightmare we’ve been dealing with over the past month. Furthermore, their Consummate Host promotions quote “Courtesy. Respect. Unfailing in Service Excellence.” as being “…not just a motto. It’s our culture.” Please tell me, at any point since July 31, 2011, how Princess Cruises has NOT failed in EACH and EVERY area. DO NOT SAIL ON THE CRUISE LINE THAT ONLY CARES MONEY AND NOT ITS CUSTOMERS.
As almost everyone has said up tp now . That is what you buy insurance for . They have there policies & procedures and they have do have to follow them to be fair with all passengers. They do have to make money for the shareholders and to keep cruise fares lower.

Ships Sailed:

SS Ithaca , Volendam , Mariner of the Seas (x2) , Veendam , Coral Princess , Island Princess (x3) , Emerald Princess,Sapphire Sapphire (x3),Diamond Princess