View Single Post
Old March 10th, 2012, 01:39 AM
Cruise Maniac

Arrow Cabin door decorations

Before joining CruiseMates I was on Cruise Critic a lot, so I got to see some really cute cabin door decorations. Seeing pictures of them made me want to make door signs.

Do any of you decorate your cabin doors? Have you ever done that either to celebrate a special occasion, make finding your cabin easier, or just make your door look personal and different?

I made a "first cruise" sign for my "Sensational weekend in Paradise" and an "escaping completely" sign for my first Princess cruise. They both have full color photographs and national flags at the bottom, a larger framed photo in the middle, and colorful text in 3D and bordered letters at the top. They also have a sand background and fish border. The last thing I have to do is buy magnetic paper to print them on that won't come off during a week of opening and shutting the cabin door.

If you decorate your cabin doors, post your pictures here. I assume I am not alone now because I got the idea from other people. What do you put on your cabin doors?

Looking forward to cruising!

Read and post cruise reviews

Sponsored Links