View Single Post
Old March 13th, 2012, 03:45 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachbum13 View Post
A group of my friends and I are looking in to taking a cruise. One of the cruises we are looking at is on November 3, 2012 on
Carnival's Carnival Dream. My question is does anybody have any information on shuttles from the airport in Orlando to the Port???
Hi there, beachbum13!
Last spring my family and a group friends of ours took the Carnival Dream cruise too. I suppose that you are informed about the unique entertainment and unforgettable experience it offers. You guys should try all dining opportunities – everything is so amazing and delicious. I still remember the taste of the juice steak I tried at the steakhouse. And definitely do not miss the sports bar – the men from our company could stay there forever . But my wife said she wants to stay in the hair & beauty salon instead. It was so much fun so we wanted to do it again and of course that will happen as soon as possible. But lets get back to your question I highly recommend using the services of LuxTransO if you are looking for reliable friendly transportation to Port Canaveral. They have luxurious and comfortable vans – all at budget-friendly flat prices. The attendance is on high level and their servants are very professional and smiling. The driver was already there, in front of the airport, waiting for us. The pickup was fast and we left. Very soon we arrived at the port. You can get a quote on their website Private Orlando Airport (MCO) to Port Canaveral Transportation or contact via Facebook or Twitter.