View Single Post
Old March 14th, 2012, 06:38 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecruisequeen View Post
Hi Kat!! You crack me up Build a man????? ok I gotta check that out!! And I love the unicorn with the fire butt! :-D:o Wow Kat Freedom of the seas!! You go Girl!!

Any of the gang can recommend a las vegas show??? I was thinking of Chris Angel Believe but now i hear that many people don't like it. I better do my homework and start asking around and reading reviews. We are seeing Carrot Top that is for sure...Love him he is so wacky funny.

TM.... How was Allure of the Seas??? I think taking 4 cruises in 2009 did me in. Then only one in 2010. and none for 2011 or 2012. But back to cruising business in 2013. Enjoying my land vacations though while I get into full blown Cruisequeen Mode!! Maybe one of those sunshine ships will be out in 2013!! :-D

Happy Wine Day!!!
My man is good looking and his head is completely empty just like it should be. Damn I'm jealous of the cruises you have been on. Freedom of the Seas with be the biggest cruise ship me and the hubby have ever been on. When I went to Vegas I loved the Cirque Du Soleil show Zumanity it's at New York New York. It is a racy show which is fine by me. However, you must be over 18 years old. My hubby and I went to see it and we enjoyed the heck out of it. Here is a link that describes the show. Zumanity

Freedom of the Seas 2012
Carnival Splendor 2010
Carnival Freedom 2008
Carnival Elation 2007
Celebrity Infinity 2006
Carnival Ecstasy 2005
Carnival Paradise 2004
Star Princess 2002
Viking Serenade 1994