View Single Post
Old March 15th, 2012, 12:01 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default SWF looking for Cruisemate on Transatlantic in Apr. or May 2012

SWF looking for a roommate on any repositioning Transatlantic cruise in April or May 2012 from MIA or FLL to any place in Europe. I am a non smoker, don`t like to party, don`t drink much alcohol, don`t do drugs, early riser, very responsible, dependable. Strictly platonic. Looking for a same sex companion. I am fairly independent, but it would be nicer to have somebody to talk to over dinner. I also want to split the cost of having to pay for a double. If we get along well, we might also go on excursions together? I am a first time cruiser, but I think I would prefer to explore a port on my own, with a companion, not organized by the cruise. I am a retired professional, college educated, German, 49 and have lived in the U.S. for 20 years. I am multi -lingual, love to read and write and travel. I love art, museums, monuments, ruins, history and culture. I would prefer somebody mature, no party animal. Somebody who is fairly clean and orderly, just not a clean freak. I am frugal, but not obsessively so. I swim and snorkle, and look forward to meeting an interesting easy going woman.
Regina