View Single Post
Old March 22nd, 2012, 11:04 AM
Captain

Send a message via Yahoo to Dannyboy
Default Suite services.

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_galt View Post
I waited until Princess put my cruise on their 'Cruise Deals' site and upgraded from a mini-suite to a Vista suite. This saved me $700 off the usual rate for a VS cabin!

Anyone have any tips about the 'extended room service' menu? I see where some people have had to request these menus from the room steward. Is that normal?

What's the advantage to the mini-bar setup? Does that mean I won't be charged for those items?

1) 1st Mini Bar set up is FREE, replacement is at a charge.
2) Dry cleaning & laundry is complementry for regular service (2-days), next day service has an additional charge.
3) The suite "menu" is not a problem, your room stuward delivers everything you desire and will case down most request.
4) Your suite will also contain upgraded amenities, slippers, cushy robe, toiletries, Make-up mirror for the wife, ect.
5) Reservation at specialty restaurants and services such as spa and shore excursions should be requested through your butler, dining @ premium hours on formal nights is subject to availabilty, same with spa services before formal nights.
Shore excursions can sale out, so waiting until last minute stacks againt you.